Ahmed Danish Khan joined the firm in 2021. He graduated from the University of London in 2017.
He immediately joined the practice and has accumulated a modest portfolio in civil and constitutional litigation, having worked with one of the country’s most renowned civil Lawyers, Mr. Ahmad Waheed Khan, prior to joining the firm.
As an Associate at BNR, Danish regularly assists the Partners in a wide range of litigation matters, primarily before the superior courts of Pakistan. In addition, he has also granted extensive assistance in the firm’s corporate advisory matters.
- LL.B (University of London) (2017)
- Member, Punjab Bar Council (2018)
- Member, Lahore Bar Association (2018)
- Member, Lahore High Court Bar Association (2020)
Areas Of Expertise
- Civil Litigation; Trial and Appellate
- Corporate Litigation
- Corporate Advisory and Consultancy work
- Constitutional Law
- Cyber and Privacy Laws