Senior Associate, Bhandari Naqvi Riaz
- Advocate High Court
Email: [email protected]aw.net
I have been engaged to assist in diversified legal matters involving recovery proceedings; building and construction laws; arbitrations; constitutional laws; social media content regulation issues and consumer protection laws. Practical experience of frequently attending and pleading before High Courts, Consumer Courts, Labour Courts, District Courts, Civil Courts and quasi-judicial forums have made me confidant in respect of various aspects of civil litigation.
- Master in Political Science, University of the Punjab, 2014
- Bachelor of Laws, University of the Punjab, 2010
- Enrolled with Punjab Bar Council as Advocate High Court in 2012
- Enrolled with Punjab Bar Council as an Advocate in 2010
- Member, Lahore High Court Bar Association
- Member, Lahore Bar Association
- Appeared on behalf of Louis Berger Group, Inc. (USA) before the Honourable Islamabad High Court in a writ petition filed by the contractor against the termination of its contract by the Civil Aviation Authority in the project of Benazir International Airport, Islamabad. The petition was dismissed.
- Appeared before the Honourable Lahore High Court, Lahore on behalf of LPG marketing companies and challenged the overlapping jurisdiction of Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority and Department of Explosives through a writ petition. The petition was decided in favour of LPG marketing companies.
- Appeared before the Honourable Lahore High Court, Lahore in a demerger petition between Interloop Limited and Interloop Holdings (Private) Limited. The petition was allowed by the Honourable Court.
- Appeared before the Honourable Lahore High Court, Lahore on behalf of Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited in a writ petition filed by one of the bidders against the rejection of its bid for supply of Gas Meters. The petition was dismissed and decided in favour of SNGPL.
- Appeared before the Honourable Lahore High Court, Lahore on behalf of the buyer in a matter relating to sale of land on the basis of agreement to sell. The case was decided in favour of the buyer by the Trial Court and upheld by the Appellate Court. The challenge by the buyers in the civil revision before the Lahore High Court was dismissed and the same was upheld by the Honourable Supreme Court.