As a Senior Associate, Imran engaged to assist the Partners in diversified legal matters before the Honourable High Courts and Supreme Court of Pakistan involving recovery proceedings; arbitrations; building and construction laws; constitutional laws; commercial litigation and consumer protection laws. His regular appearance before the High Courts, Consumer Courts, Banking Courts, District Courts and various other regulatory bodies and quasi-judicial forums have made him confidant in respect of various aspects of civil litigation.
- Appeared on behalf of Louis Berger Group, Inc. (USA) before the Honourable Islamabad High Court in a writ petition filed by the contractor against the termination of its contract by the Civil Aviation Authority in the project of Benazir International Airport, Islamabad. The petition was dismissed.
- Appeared before the Honourable Lahore High Court, Lahore on behalf of LPG marketing companies and challenged the overlapping jurisdiction of Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority and Department of Explosives through a writ petition. The petition was decided in favour of LPG marketing companies.
- Appeared before the Honourable Lahore High Court, Lahore in a demerger petition between Interloop Limited and Interloop Holdings (Private) Limited. The petition was allowed by the Honourable Court.
- Appeared before the Honourable Lahore High Court, Lahore on behalf of Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited in a writ petition filed by one of the bidders against the rejection of its bid for supply of Gas Meters. The petition was dismissed and decided in favour of SNGPL.
- Appeared before the Honourable Lahore High Court, Lahore on behalf of the buyer in a matter relating to sale of land on the basis of agreement to sell. The case was decided in favour of the buyer by the Trial Court and upheld by the Appellate Court. The challenge by the buyers in the civil revision before the Lahore High Court was dismissed and the same was upheld by the Honourable Supreme Court.
Representing following entities before the courts of Pakistan:
- Louis Berger Group, Inc. (USA) regarding the project of Benazir International Airport, Islamabad.
- Echo West International (private) Limited before an arbitration against Coca Cola Beverages Pakistan Limited.
- Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited before the High Courts and Ministry of energy, Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Advising Packages Limited and Packages Real Estate (Private) Limited and represent them in different courts in cases relating to property.
- Matters relating to the Miani Sahib Graveyard before the Honourable High Court and Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- Samsung Limited and Samsung EC Pakistan in matters relating to recovery of money.
- Pebbles (Private) Limited in dispute relating to property before the courts at Sheikhupura and Local Government Departments.
- Harvest Topworth International in recovery proceedings.
- Arysta LifeScience Pakistan against the claim of recovery filed by the ex-employee before the trial court at Faisalabad.
- Getz Pharma (Private) Limited against the claims of recovery filed by the ex-employees.