Maroof has been working with the Firm as a Senior Associate since 2018. He has been engaged to assist in diversified legal matters involving; social media content regulation issues; labour laws enforcement; trial of disputes in civil proceedings; and consumer protection laws.He has hands-on experience of pleading before High Courts, Consumer Courts, Civil Courts, special courts and quasi-judicial forums.
- Part of team advising social media platforms on the lawfulness or otherwise of the content reported by the regulatory body;
- Part of team that advised social media apps for enforcement of intellectual property rights.;
- Part of team representing Samsung EC Pakistan (Private) Limited in the consumer related litigation;
- Part of team advising and assisting The Salvation Army – Pakistan in its corporate and Human Resource related issue.
- Religious Minorities and Marriage Laws in Pakistan, Community World Service – Asia, 2015
- A comparative analysis of local government legislation in Punjab, Rural Development Policy Institute Pakistan, 2013
- Protecting Originality – Copyright enforcement in Pakistan, Quaid-e-Azam Law College, 2009