Syed Aatir Raza Abdi joined BNR in August 2017. He is prudently working with the Senior Partners of the Firm. He is an aspirant litigator and researcher of the firm and has ample knowledge of Civil, Constitutional, Cyber law, Consumer law. A naturally good listener; he is easily approachable and believes in representing his clients' interests like his own.
Syed Aatir Raza Abdi graduated in Law from University College Lahore in 2017.
- Assisted Senior Partner in a case before the Honourable Lahore High Court, Lahore involving complex evacuee property law.
- Assisted Senior Partner in a case before the Honourable Lahore High Court, Lahore involving mater pertaining to medical negligence under the Punjab Consumer Protect Act, 2005.
- Assisted Senior Partner in a pro bono matter of medical negligence. The matter was referred to our firm by the Honourable Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Saqib Nisar in a Human Rights petition.
- LL.B (Hons.) (University of London, external program) (2017)
- Member, Punjab Bar Council