Kashif has the most experience at the Firm in relation to white collar crime issues. He regularly advises corporate clients on queries relating to investigations by the National Accountability Bureau. He has also worked with clients in relation to conducting internal investigations of wrongdoing as well as holding compliance seminars to apprise employees of the scope of anti-corruption laws.
Kashif also handles a large number of matters related to banking and service matters. He appears regularly in banking courts and also advises the Firm’s retainer clients on issues such as tenancy disputes, consumer rights and employment issues.
Kashif is interested in the academic world and has kept himself connected with academia by teaching at the Pakistan College of Law as an adjunct faculty member since 2008.
- Acting as lead counsel for Samsung Electronics Limited (Seoul, Republic of Korea) (“SEC”) against a civil suit, filed by Averox Europe Limited, for damages in a sum exceeding US$ five million on the allegations that SEC acted fraudulently in entering into a contract with Averox.
- Acting as lead counsel for Pure Minerals (Private) Limited before the High Court of Balochistan in writ petition challenging the revocation of an exploration license granted by the Government of Balochistan to undertake exploration for Copper, Zinc and certain allied metals.
- Advised and representing Infotech (Private) Limited in a dispute pertaining to an award of a sub-contract for the supply and on-site installation of Oracle Software for the billing and human resources systems of a state-owned electricity distribution company.
- Representing United Foam Industries (Private) Limited in its dispute with National Bank of Pakistan regarding the renewal of its finance facilities.
- Advising one of largest sugar mills in the country and its management on a suspicious transaction report issued under the Anti-Money laundering Act, 2010.
- Bachelor of Law, University of the Punjab 2001
- Bachelor of Sciences, University of the Punjab 1998
- Member, Punjab Bar Council
- Member, Lahore High Court Bar Association