Faran joined the firm in 2020. Faran’s practice at the firm focuses on a wide range of litigation matters before the Higher and Superior Courts of Pakistan. Prior to joining the firm, his practice areas included constitutional and civil litigation. He had worked at the office of the Advocate General of Punjab as an intern. Faran is an advocate of the High Court and graduated from Pakistan College of Law (University of London (International Programmes) (2017)). He is a recent 2020 LL.M. graduate from SOAS (University of London).
- LL.B. (Hons.) (University of London International Programmes) (2017)
- LL.M (SOAS) (University of London) (2020)
- Member Punjab Bar Council
- Member Lahore High Court Bar Association
- Member Lahore Bar Association