Abdul Muqtadir Khan joined the firm in 2015. He holds a Masters in Law (LL.M) degree from the University of Warwick, UK. He has specialized in Corporate Governance and Financial Regulations. Additionally, he has been awarded the General Training certification in Intellectual Property Laws by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Mr. Khan assists the Partners in a range of litigation matters before the Honourable High Courts and Supreme Court of Pakistan. Mr. Khan during his law practice has developed experience in Corporate & Commercial laws, Banking and Finance matters, Service laws and Cyber laws. He is an Advocate of the High Courts and handles complex litigation and transactional matters of the firm. Mr. Khan has maintained a keen interest in academia and is a member of the adjunct faculty in the Punjab Judicial Academy.
- Acting as lead counsel for private investors before the High Court of Islamabad in a challenge to the Securities and Exchange Commission’s investigations regarding alleged securities market manipulation.
- Acting as lead counsel for Avari Hotels Limited in an infringement of trademark action before the Intellectual Property Tribunal against defendants infringing upon the trademark “Avari”.
- Acting as co-counsel for Al-Meezan Investment Management Fund and Meezan Bank in a commercial dispute arising out of complex transactions and allegations of fraud pertaining to sukuk bonds on the Central Depository System. Over Rs. 180 million is at stake.
- Acted as lead counsel in multiple cases in the Sindh High Court civil suit proceedings in respect of breaches of freight forwarding contracts and damages claims in the amount of USD 18 million and USD 1.4 million.
- Muhammad Razi Khan v. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, 2019 PLC (CS) 632
- LL.M in International Corportate Governenance and Financial Regulations (ICGFR) from University of Warwick, UK (2017)
- LL.B from Pakistan College of Law (2015)
- IP-General Training certificate awarded by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) (2017)
- Member, Punjab Bar Council (2021)
- Member, Lahore High Court Bar Association (2021)
- Member, Lahore Bar Association (2021)