Shakir Manzoor joined the firm in 2006. Shakir did his Law specialising in Civil Litigation and NAB Law.
As a Senior Associate, Shakir directly assists the Partners in a range of litigation matters before the Honourable High Courts and Supreme Court of Pakistan. His forte is Civil Litigation, Revenue law, Real Estate law, Consumer law and National Accountably law. He regularly appears before the High Courts, District Courts, Consumer Courts and National Accountability Courts. Shakir has also held the position of guest lecturer at Lahore University of Management Sciences teaching Land Revenue laws.
- Assisting senior counsel in the case of Miani Sahib Qubrestan before the Honourable Lahore High Court and Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- Acting as counsel for Samsung in Consumers Courts.
- Acting as co-counsel for State v Sheikh Muhammad Afzal in National Accountability Court.
- Acting as co-counsel for State v Humayun Naseer A Sheikh in National Accountability Court.
- B.A. LL. B (Punjab)
- Member, Punjab Bar Council
- Member, Lahore High Court Bar Association
- Member, Lahore Bar Association