Suhail Tipu has been working with the firm since 2008. He is an active litigator and appears regularly before the various Courts of Pakistan. He also assists the partners in a variety of matters ranging over various fields of the law. His work primarily focuses on civil, criminal, banking, consumer, labour, revenue, family, rent and intellectual property laws. He also handles regulatory matters with various government and semi-government authorities including the revenue, settlement and local government authorities.
Various employment/labour and other departmental issues of:
- Service Sales Corporation (Private) Limited;
- The Salvation Army; and
- Samsung EC Pakistan (Private) Limited.
- Consumer and Defamation matters of Samsung EC Pakistan (Private) Limited
- Land disputes of Packages Limited in Lahore and Kasur
- Recovery suit against Packages Real Estate (Private) Limited
- Arbitration matters of A. M. Construction Company Private Limited
- Recovery matter filed by Mr. Farid Mughisof Colony Group against BoP and NAB
- Property dispute of Avari Hotels with Settlement department
- Specific Performance of contracts in favour of BPS Private Limited
- B.A. LL. B (Punjab)
- Member, Punjab Bar Council
- Member, Lahore High Court Bar Association
- Member, Lahore Bar Association