Syed Shariq Bukhari joined the firm in 2018. Shariq graduated from the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) with a five-year dual B.A.–LL.B. (Hons.) degree in 2018 with a minor in Political Science. Shariq was actively involved in extracurricular activities during his time at LUMS and was the Vice President of LUMS Daily Student and General Secretary of LUMS Environmental Action Forum.
As an Associate, Shariq directly assists the Partners in a range of litigation matters before the Honourable High Courts and Supreme Court of Pakistan. His forte is arbitration, intellectual property law, cybercrime law, commercial law and constitutional matters. He regularly appears before the Civil Courts, District Courts, Intellectual Property Tribunal and various regulatory bodies.
- Part of the team for Appolo Solar Development, Best Green Energy and Crest Energy, three project companies owned by Zonergy Company Limited, a Chinese solar energy company, in LCIA Arbitrations No. 183881, 183884, and 183885in a claim of USD 6 million as liquidated damages, wherein, the project companies have disputed their liability to pay liquidated damages.
- Part of the team for a medical equipment company before the Lahore High Court in a challenge to the public procurement process by the health department of the Punjab Government to acquire 279 ICU ventilators worth almost $4,000,000.
- Part of the team for famous journalist and former Chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board, Mr. Najam Sethi in defamation matters with the damage claimed in excess of Rs. 500 million.
- Part of the team for a one of the largest Sugar Mills before the Lahore High Court in a constitutional petition challenging the assumption of jurisdiction by the National Accountability Bureau on the basis of a Suspicious Transaction Report.
- Assisted senior counsel in representing Universal Tobbaco Company in cross-suits in the Intellectual Property Tribunal, a dispute of infringement of trademark CAFÉ, unfair competition and passing off with the damage claimed in excess of Rs. 200 million.
- B.A-LL.B (Honours) (Lahore University of Management Sciences) (2018)
- Member, Lahore Bar Association (2019)
- Member, Punjab Bar Council (2019)